Sunday, June 15, 2014

Full Moon Bar-B-Que

Full Moon Bar-B-Que.
Around Bessemer which is around Bermingham, Alabama.

This is a local chain. And I have to be honest. This was near the end of this tour of the south. And I had eaten a LOT of Bar-B-Que. So, I knew that I had to be careful here, to be fair.

Penny went for the Chicken here, and I decided on some brisket. We both decided on the sweet sauce.

I enjoyed my entree very much. It came with fries, and not much else. Penny complained her entree was just so-so. It looked good, but sometimes looks can be deceiving. She complained that it was tough.

Overall, I liked this place and will go there again. I thought the atmosphere was nice and what I had was tasty, although honestly "cottage fries" are the same wherever you go..... and again, I was pretty bar-b-qued out at this point.

The Good: Tasty Brisket. A nice, modern, clean atmosphere. Employees that care.

The Bad: Penny's Chicken didn't do much for her.

The Ugly: Nothing much here. I will go there again.

Overall grade: B-

No comments:

Post a Comment