Saturday, February 17, 2018

Pita Pit



I was recently in Ft. Myers Florida and one evening my brother and sister in law took me to a little spot they enjoy. It was called the Pita Pit. I suspected we would all be getting veggie falafels, but man, was I wrong. 

First one gets to choose the meat they desire. I chose Prime Rib. They throw that on the grill.  And then it gets a little subwayesque. Then there are decisions; I chose spinach, cucumbers, pickles, tomato, provolone cheese and mayonnaise. And then they put this amazing masterpiece together. It turns out like a burrito but much more tasty. And the pita has been specially designed so there are a couple flaps that hold it all together. 

They are lots less carbs with this meal than a burrito would be and this is a lot more enjoyable. One bite and I was hooked. Delicious. I can't recommend this place enough. I don't know if they are a chain or if this is it, but I suspect there is more than one. I wanted to get the address, but they didn't didn't have a business card. So I don't know the exact address but it is located at the corner of Fowler and Colonial.




This is delicious stuff and I can't recommend it enough. One of my only complaint is that there is not one in Greenville, Michigan. 

Grade: A-


















No comments:

Post a Comment