Sunday, April 9, 2023

180˚ Burger Bistro

180˚ Burger Bistro

Lafayette Avenue, Greenville, Michigan.

We were able to finally the remake of the Greenville restaurant The Green Harp in Greenville Michigan. The remake is called 180˚ Burger Bistro. We haven't been here before because they are only open from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m. so that usually keeps us out during the week because Penny doesn't get home from work until 3:30 or 4:00pm. 

And although we were resenting the fact that the owner wouldn't give Rumney [of Rumney's Fiesta Cafe] a shot of taking over this place, but when we finally got here it's pretty cool. If your a 80's and on kid. My wife loved it. She's an 80's kid. Me? Meh. But the food was great and we didn't even get their specialty - burgers. Next time for sure. 

I got the Cubano, and Penny got the Messy someting and she adored her sandwich and ate all her tater tots, but I can't eat as much as I used to, so I brought half home with tater tots. Penny was estatic about her sandwich commenting several times about the bun, and my Cubano was the server's favorite And it was delicious. A really delicious Cubano sandwich, although not typically served with a pickle spear but rather with pickles on it, and I ate half with many tater tots. Even the tater tots were delicious. 

We can't wait to go back and get their signature product, burgers. We will get back here as much as possible. 

We have grown so sick of all the Greenville, Turk Lake, Belding restaurants so when whe had a chance at going here today we loved it. The place is 80, 90's funky and the food was great. I’m a 50’s, 60’s, 70’s kid so I wish the owner was more my age, but it was a fun unique atmosphere with the walls lined with awesome surfboards, and other GhostbustersBack To The Future, and other 80’s references. 

So the upside is the food is great. The downside are the hours of 9 am until 3 pm.

So, Grade: A-


No comments:

Post a Comment